Thank you for your interest in becoming a book reviewer for JETS. Our reviewers perform a wonderful service for our members, subscribers, and readers by providing quality reviews which accurately overview and fairly assess the latest in biblical and theological scholarship.
Reviewers should hold a doctorate in areas they review, or be Ph.D. candidates in the field. Reviewers must be full or student members of the Society. Undergraduate, M.A., M.Div., and Th.M. students are not eligible to serve as reviewers.
- Select the area(s) in which you have expertise and interest.
- Click on the appropriate editor to download the editor's reviewer form.
- Complete the form and send it to the editor. (Submission instructions are included in the form.)
- The editor will review your submission and contact you regarding your desire to serve as a JETS reviewer.
- Old Testament, general Bible, hermeneutics (general)
- New Testament, Septuagint, OT apocrypha and pseudopigrapha, Historical Jesus studies, use of the OT in the NT, NT apocrypha, Gnostic texts, NT exegetical methods
- Theology, philosophy, church history/historical theology, philosophical/theological hermeneutics, apologetics, missions, practical theology (e.g., counseling, homiletics)