Reformation Bible College
Reformation Bible College is seeking a part-time, residential instructor of biblical languages. The instructor of biblical languages must uphold the confessional standards of Reformation Bible College, teach courses in biblical languages within the Reformed tradition, produce scholarship that serves the church, and support the mission and vision of Reformation Bible College and Ligonier Ministries.
This position is limited to qualified applicants. Requirements include:
Ability to align with and support the mission and vision of Reformation Bible College and Ligonier Ministries.
- Completed graduate degree in Old Testament, New Testament, or related field is preferred.
- Ability to subscribe (with approved exceptions) to the Westminster Standards or Three Forms of Unity.
- Ability to affirm (with approved exceptions) the Ligonier Statement of Faith: Extended Version, available upon request.
- Membership in good standing of a confessional church, Presbyterian or Reformed.
- Experience teaching at the college or seminary level is desirable. Rank and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Ability to teach Greek (Classical and Koine), Hebrew, and Latin.
- Committed to teaching Reformed theology in an undergraduate, Bible college program with an emphasis on education through discipleship.
- Committed to producing scholarship in the Reformed tradition, especially content for the church in keeping with the mission and vision of Reformation Bible College and Ligonier Ministries.
Link for More Information:
City State Zip/Postal Code: