Reformation Bible College
Reformation Bible College is seeking a full-time, residential professor of apologetics. The professor of apologetics must uphold the confessional standards of Reformation Bible College, teach courses in philosophy, apologetics, and great works within the Reformed tradition, produce scholarship that serves the church, and support the mission and vision of Reformation Bible College and Ligonier Ministries.
This position is limited to qualified applicants. Requirements include:
- Completed terminal degree, preferably a PhD or equivalent, in Theology, Philosophy, Apologetics, or related field.
- Ability to subscribe (with approved exceptions) to the Westminster Standards or Three Forms of Unity.
- Ability to affirm (with approved exceptions) the Ligonier Statement of Faith: Extended Version, available upon request.
- Ability to affirm and teach classical apologetics in the tradition of R.C. Sproul’s Defending Your Faith, Consequences of Ideas, and Classical Apologetics.
- Membership in good standing of a confessional church, Presbyterian or Reformed.
- Experience teaching at the college or seminary level is desirable. Rank and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Committed to teaching Reformed theology in an undergraduate, Bible college program with an emphasis on education through discipleship.
- Committed to producing scholarship in the Reformed tradition, especially content for the church in keeping with the mission and vision of Reformation Bible College and Ligonier Ministries.
- Ability to align with and support the mission and vision of Reformation Bible College and Ligonier Ministries.
Link for More Information:
City State Zip/Postal Code: